MY EXPERIENCE ON POSTING FIRST BLOG

💬 MY EXPERIENCE ON POSTING FIRST BLOG



 
I am having a fun experience posting blogs and sharing my experience 
As I'm a beginner to this I feel this is really fun experience and hope would be able to post proper and perfect blogs in future

I learnt to find animated images of cartoon:-

• I like cartoon and animated series to a next level and so I would surely like to have a collection of it and now I came to knew where to find them.

I learnt a song from my keyboard lessons on my own:-

• I learnt one song from an video tutorial not the whole song of course but I learnt first 10 seconds of the song

I learnt to make a wall hanging out of newspaper:-

The process goes like this
• We have to grab bunch of newspapers and sheets at home, glue, scissors, scale, paint.
• Take the newspaper and cut it into two halves
• Then we must roll it into thin stick and repat the process for 20 and after doing that I took the edge end and sticked it to the middle using glue
• Take all the thin sticks of newspaper and place it on a surface as per wish and glue it as such in any manner unorganised and it looks great
• We can leave it as it looks or we can add colour to it to make it look even more attractive
• I enjoyed doing it and had a lot of fun it was an really nice experience