DON'T MISS THIS BLOG

LEARNING NEW EVERY DAY


When we share publicly 
What we have learnt new every day
It would make us really learn something new everyday

It is a wonderful experience for me also to learn something new and make a list of things I have learnt everyday 

This encourages me to learn something new everyday 

To get a proper content for the blog it's necessary that we learn something new 
And by doing this we learn a lot of things everyday 

I have learnt to post pictures that I edited on my own without taking them from a particular web page 

I have also created another blog using the app 
It is a fun-filled experience

I'm just enjoying every day

The encouragement makes me do more and more each day 
Having two blogs I hope I would learn more

This helps us improve a lot of skills 
And also makes us more familiar to certain features 


WHAT I LEARNT TODAY

∆ To edit images on my own for the blogs
∆ To create another blog
∆ I studied my lessons for English exams
∆ I'm trying to complete reading a story book
Which a autobiography of a girl
I have got alot of inspiration from the book 
The name of the book is I AM MALALA
Malala Yousafzai
∆ After the exams I would like to read the diary of Anne Frank
∆ I have read a few informative articles today 
∆ I learnt about different shades of colour
∆ I got inspired and learnt some values from a news clipping 
∆ I learnt about the value of different country's currency value in India and memorised them 
∆ I read some key points of law and it's it's features from my Q and A book