TODAY'S LEARNING EXPERIENCE
THINGS I LEARNT NEW TODAY
Hey people
I'm back with another blog
Learning new new things every day is really fun experience.
When we share it everyone it makes us boost up to learn more and post them
People say that when we share what we learnt everyday
It makes us learn more every day
And this is a very way to learn more everyday
The number of things we learn everyday increases when we share it
∆ I have learnt about marine organisms and the need to protect them
∆ I have studied Development lesson of geography
∆ By writing science test today I learnt that time management is very important during our tests
∆ I learnt about ice cream and cake recipe online
∆ I learnt how to save songs to pendrive
∆ I'm trying to complete reading a book
∆ I learnt three questions from my Q and A book
∆ I learnt how to make diy decorative sprinkler
∆ I learnt how to manage tension before tests
It's by listening to music
∆ It is really enjoyable when we do walking with our headphones on
Stay tuned.......
