WHAT I LEARNT NEW TODAY ???

          WHAT I LEARNT NEW TODAY

    


THE CAPACITY TO LEARN IS A GIFT
THE ABILITY TO LEARN IS SKILL
THE WILLINGNESS TO LEARN IS A CHOICE


NEVER STOP LEARNING
BECAUSE LIFE NEVER STOPS TEACHING 

∆ I learnt how to make a film using the photos and give bgm effect to it.

∆ I learnt how to download stickers and add it to the clipboard easily

∆ I learnt how to sing properly using karkoke and percussion.

∆ I learnt how to apply highlighter according to the colour of dresses from an article I recently read.

∆ I learnt how to add filter to a video in my phone

∆ I learnt some quotes from online and I got inspired from it. It is a very good source of entertainment.

∆ I learnt how to light stove 

∆ I learnt how to properly read and attend a test online 
Because we had our social test today we had a lot of doubts on a same question of one mark then I came to know that 
If we must have read the question properly everyone must have written it correctly 
But luckily most of us wrote it correctly



TELL ME AND I FORGET
TEACH ME AND I REMEMBER
INVOLVE ME AND I LEARN

LEARNING 
NO ONE CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM US

Learning with pleasure never makes us forget it

Keep learning something new everyday...

I'm not saying 
legends said
I just conveyed it 



Stay tuned!!!