WHAT I LEARNT TODAY

 WHAT I LEARNT NEW TODAY???






WHAT I HAVE LEARNT TODAY???



OBVIOUSLY THIS WOULD BE SIMILAR FOR MANY OF MY CLASSMATES


We are  having our math test tomorrow so we must study the syllabus whole day 

we must study two chapters for our monthly test for this grade
studying for the test
# I learnt to things

1. We must concentrate on the sum 
We must have full concentration in the work. Irrespective of what we are doing and not think of other incomplete works
2. Its really important to recheck what we have written.

# Additional to this I learnt how to write a perfect article
 
1. While writing an article its better to draft one as a piece of rough work
2. Article's title or the topic must be catchy
3. Word limitation must be checked

# I learnt how to create blogs in a better way

I feel that I'm improving day by day in blogging
This is improved and better than my first blog 
And I have entered the entry in a better way 
This also an another learning experience